Sunday, January 31, 2016

Week 39!! Friends in France



 Elder Barnes and I :)

Hello everyone! I don't have a lot of time today to write but it's
okay there isn't too much to write about this week honestly haha. We
weren't able to see Micca or Emmanuel which was super sad because they
were really busy. We did an exchange with the assistants which meant I
was able to be with Elder Barnes and Elder Haws! Finally Elder Barnes
and I were able to catch up and we talked all night long haha. I'm
super sorry this letter is going to be bad but I really don't have a
lot of time. To be honest this week was a harder week in terms of the
work, but I learned a lot for sure. Hahaha I'm so sorry this weeks
email is so short but I'll do better next week when I have more time!
I sent off my pictures though so hopefully you can look at them. Thank
you for the support!

John 4: 13-14
I know this is true. We may not always have all the worldy things we
want, but if we truly put the gospel as the number one priority in our
lives, we will always be happy and have enough.

Elder Wade



John 4: 13-14
13 Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:
14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
  Elder Haws and I...zags ;)

 Some super nice guy we met on the road out contacting. Gave us some oranges :)

  Ajaccio elders

 This cross is at the top of a mountain in Bastia and though it was a cool pic haha

 Mountains of Corsica...plus me posing lol

No comments:

Post a Comment