Monday, June 8, 2015

Week 6- Last days at MTC



Hello family and friends!! Last email until FRANCE! AH so excited. So
just really quickly we leave the MTC at 4:30 am on Monday morning, fly
to Cincinatti and then to Paris and then we arrive in Lyon Tuesday
morning at 10 am! So about 24 hours of travel!
So D Todd Christofferson came ans spoke to us on Tuesday night so that
was way cool. He stressed the importance of working with the members
and bore his testimony and the spirit was sooo strong and the whole
place was dead quiet and you could almost physically feel the spirit.
So in one week we heard from Elder Holland and Elder Christofferson!
Great week. We also skyped the same person as we did last week and
that was so cool. His name is Vincent and he has such a strong
testimony and it was so awesome to teach across the world with him
again. So then on Thursday we had infield orientation. We basically
were in and out of activities and learning how to teach in the field
and what to do and all that stuff! Its so cool to think that the next
time I write I will be in France! Hahaha and the letter might be a lot
shorter and the grammar might be way bad because I have heard that
they're keyboards are a lot different. Also we said goodbye to our
teachers who have taught us the last 6 weeks and that was sooo sad. We
have had 2 main teachers Soeur Hawkes (in the pic) and Frere Nash. We
will say goodbye to Frere Nash later tonight and its like saying
goodbye to your family all over again. And i love everyone in my
district so so so much so when we say goodbye that will be sad too.
Anyways...long email so im sorry! But this week I read the Book of
Mormon, and I know without a doubt that it is true. Moroni 7:33 (read
it) is sooo powerful. All we have to do is have faith. And also Alma
13:24 is so cool to read because it says "For behold, angels are
declaring it unto many at this time in our land; and this is for the
purpose of preparing the hearts of the children of men to receive his
word at the time of his coming in his glory." Just open your mouths
and share the gospel. From the Mormon Message "Stay Within the Lines"
my favorite part of that is the end when it says "Brethren of all
ages, unbind your tongues and watch your words work wonders in the
lives of those who are only kept from the truth...because they know
not where to find it." (i cant remember if that is word for word) But
that's all we have to do. I am beyond excited to share my testimony of
the gospel with the people of France.

Je sais que ceci est la véritable chruch. Je sais que l'Évangile de
Jésus-Christ apportera le bonheur à ceux qui cherchent après. Ma vie a
été modifié au cours des 6 dernières semaines et je l'ai vu des
miracles ont lieu qui ne serait pas arrivé sans l'Esprit et de notre
Sauveur Jésus- christ . Je suis un peu nerveux pour aller à
Lyon...mais je suis tellement heureux de partager mon témoignage avec
eux. l'Évangile est vrai. Je le sais. Ce qui importe dans vie?
Je vous aime beacuoup!!
Next stop...France!

Elder Wade
Translation

I know that this is the true church.  I know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ will bring happiness to those who are seeking after.  My life has been changed during the last 6 weeks and I have seen miracles take place that would not have happened without the Spirit and of our Savior Jesus Christ.  I am a little nervous to go to Lyon...but i am so happy to share my testimony with them.  The gosple is true.  I know.  What is important in life?  I love you!!

Moroni 7:33
"And Christ hath said; if ye will have faith in me ye shall have power to do whatsoever thing is expedient in me."

Alma 13:24
"For behold angels are declaring it unto many at this time in our land; and this is for the purpose of preparing the hearts of the children of men to receive His word at the time of His coming in His glory.


 Honestly the BIGGEST S/O to this Elder!  The past 6 weeks I have had to look up at the Y on the mountain, and my VERY last normal day in the MTC this Elder strolls down the sidewalk while I was doing my personal study...REPPING GU!!  Haha i almost freaked out when I saw him and ran over to him and he recognized who I was and I gave him the biggest hug.  so yeah...Gonzaga is definitely repping in Provo at this time.


District 46 #Lyonbound




Study study study 

Im crying right now from being so excited and scared and all that.  i love you all.  Signing off with another #LiveEmail  Talk to you soon:)  #TeamSwole #JK

***Jesse will get to call us from the airport in Salt Lake City before he flies to Paris.


No comments:

Post a Comment