Friday, September 23, 2016

Week 71 Transfers...Elder Battezzato is back


This photo sums up last week

Hello!

So I have no time this week to write a big email! A new transfer began
yesterday! Some quick news...Elder Landry and I are staying together!
It is Elder Landry's last transfer and so it will be super fun! And
guess what?!?!!?!! :) Elder Battezzato is my companion again!!!!!!! He
will be our driver (Presidents Secretary) and so he will be with us!!
I am soooooo excited to be with him again! We were already companions
for one transfer in Geneva when I was with Jarom! I can already tell
that this transfer is going to go too quick.

Last week was a busy week as it was the last week of the transfer! We
spent a few days at Presidents home working on the transfer process!
So it's currently Week 1 of the new transfer which means that it's a
really busy week! Yesterday we were with the departing missionaries
who left this morning! Currently we are at the Lyon airport waiting
for 24 new missionaries to arrive! So Elder Landry, Elder Battezzato,
and I saw that there was some wifi and we had about 10 minutes before
the blues got here, so I'm sending out this email! I know this email
is short, but all is well!!


 12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.


The Trio!!!

 This photo is so great haha. Elder Battezzato made this photo this
morning. The photo on the left was taken about 3 months ago when he
gave me the keys to the car in Geneva when he got transferred! The
photo on the right was taken yesterday when I gave him the keys to the
car here in Lyon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment