Thursday, July 2, 2015

Week 9! Bed bugs...

 Hahaha because of my bed bugs we all got brand new beds and pillows so

that was awesome. #TakeOneForTheTeam



First off S/O to my sister for for coming up SO clutch. When I got the
videos I almost died honestly what a stud. 3 goals in 20 mins to win
the Northwest Regional 😳
But another great week here in Nice!
Tuesday: we contacted a bunch and then had a super cool lesson with
someone named Sammy and he talked to us about how he wanted to be
baptized but it's hard right now and stuff. So that was cool and
really spiritual!
Wednesday: Hahaha noooooo. Everything I had heard about bed bugs came
true when I woke up Wednesday morning and had bites honestly
everywhere. It was so bad and Nice is sooo hot and humid so that made
it worse. So we contacted that day and had a few small lessons with
people and it was just a cool day.
Thursday: I went on an exchange in Antibes with Elder Rellaford and it
was sooo awesome! He told me he wasn't going to say anything unless I
needed his help so we just went for it with the language and we ended
up having 31 conversations that day and we gave 2 lessons on the
street that were about 20 mins long so that was so awesome and the
spirit was so strong during the lessons. We ended up scheduling some
rendez-vous with some people and that was great. Overall just such an
awesome day and I improved on my language so much too. The gift of
tongues is so real I promise.
Friday: we had 2 awesome experiences!! The first was a lady randomly
came up to elder Boynton and I and said that she wanted to get taught
by us and that was sooo random so it was so cool so we taught her, and
then the next day we saw her again on the streets and we taught her
again! It was awesome. Then we had a lesson with Dani that night and
we were testifying of the Book of Mormon and shared some scriptures
like Ezekiel 37, 2 Thess 2:1-3, Isaiah 29:11-18 and other scriptures
and testified and the spirit was soooo strong and then he looked at us
and said "I know this book is true." And BAM the spirit was stronger
than maybe I've ever felt it before. So we asked him to be baptized
and he said that he needs to pray and do some things but that he knows
it's true. So we are praying for him. Soooo cool!
Saturday: we spent 11 straight hours helping a family move and it was
so fun haha. We honestly had so much fun and the family was awesome.
They took us to eat after too 😋
Sunday: we went to church and again the church is so amazing here. The
members are so awesome. But then we went to a lesson like 30 minutes
late and they tombez-vous (no show) so then we contacted on the way
back and then we had dinner with the senior couple here in Nice.
Really another amazing week. Saw so many miracles and I definitely
know this church is true. Scripture for the week is 2 Ne 4:34-35 trust
in the lord! Thank you for all of the support! I love you all!
Love,
Elder Wade



2 Nephi 4:34-35
34 O Lord, I have trusted thee, and I will trust in thee forever.  I will not put my trust in the arm of flesh; for I know that cursed is he that putteth his trust in the arm of flesh.  
Yea, cursed is he that putteth his trust in man or machete flesh his arm.
35 Yea, I know that God will give liberally to him that asketh.  Yea, my God will give me, if I ask not amiss; therefore I will lift up my voice unto thee; yea, 
I will cry unto thee, my God, the rock of my righteousness.  
Behold, my voice shall forever ascend up unto thee, 
my rock and mine everlasting God.  Amen.

Hey guys. Thus last week was awesome spiritual, horrible physically
hahaha. Literally all over my body.
* A day after Medicine

 Elder Rellaford and I in Antibes 





Helping a family move for 11 hours




Elder Boynton's Stake President took them out to lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment